Saturday, October 2, 2010

A week in Chicago

It has been a long time since i have spent leisure time in Chicago so last week DH and i had a chance to go for 7 days .
I miss Chicago so much and my time there reaffirmed that.
the weather was great and i loved seeing my family and Friends and my DH had a great time spending time with his brother.
I miss going to Marshal fields getting my frango mint liqueur and chocolate as a  treat for my Florida Friends.  So i decided to go this time and i was greatly disappointed. most employs don't know there was a frango mint liqueur.
Since Macy's insisted on changing the marshal fields name and merchandise it is a hideous mess, most employs are not knowledgeable about the products the store sells and they don't care. i hate Macy's and will never set foot in any of there stores again. They sell crap and from the looks of the employs faces and actions they threat them like crap as well.
It was just to sad see such a change to great old store.
But i miss Chicago so much.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go to chicago
    been to new york a dozen times, and the west coast but never the windy city

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry John i have not looked on my comments in few weeks.
    Chicago is a great city very green with lots of parks and great public transport service easy to get around it is build on a grid.
    i now live in Florida but try to get there at least 2 to 3 times a year i miss it allot.

    ReplyDelete